News & Events
Keller Soccer Annual Pink Out the Pitch
In efforts to raise some funds and to have a little fun at the
soccer fields, KSA is promoting our Annual Pink Out the Pitch
for most of October (Oct 12th - Oct 31st)
All proceeds raised during Pink Out will be donated to St Jude Children's Hospital
1. Have your team wear pink gear. Socks, hair bows, wrist bands/head bands, shoe laces are all acceptable throughout the Pink Out.
2. Encourage your parents to wear pink all month long.
3. Donate for the cause throughout the month of October. Again, all donations go to St Jude Children's Hospital.
4. Purchase a pink "Kick Them All" KSA shirt.
5. Each person that donates $1 or more will get a ribbon card to write a survivor or lost loved one's name on, and the cards will go on the front of the nearest Concession Stand.
6. Feel free to purchase any donuts or cupcakes throughout the month to help raise funds.
Let's have some fun out there this month and Pink Out the Pitch!!
We know our soccer community is not immune to the misery of cancer,
so let's all do our best to support those impacted.
Congratulations KSA Coach
North Texas Soccer Boys
Recreational Coach of the Year!!
for concessions & field monitors
Please contact email@example.com
The Keller Soccer Association is a non profit affiliate organization of the North Texas State Soccer Association (NTSSA) whose purpose is to create and maintain a youth soccer program based on the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, and courage taught through organized athletic activity. All participants of the program shall strive to develop athletic skills and fair play, and place secondary importance on the winning of games.